Partnership stands central in Prof Praxis’s daily policy; both to customers, suppliers and employees. You have an opportunity to join our team and all this within a stimulating work environment and within a growing company. Together we make a strong story and we are proud to bring strong growth in a dynamic corporate culture.
Prof Praxis is a renowned company in the tool world. We are a company specialized in the sale of construction tools and distribute these products through specialized retailers.
We are currently looking for an Account Manager (m / f) for the region Flanders.
It is a permanent function.
A grip from your task package
- Visiting a number of customers per day
- Create an optimal sales range for the customer’s sales point
- Propose our promotions
- Annually present the new catalog and explain novelties
- Create a weekly agenda and daily reporting
- Experience in a similar function
- You work smoothly with e-mail, Word and Excel
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch
- Strong in administrative follow-up
We offer you a full-time job. You are entitled to 6 recovery days on top of the statutory leave.
It is a permanent function where a quick start is possible.
- Wages supplemented with fringe benefits, such as a company car, fuel card, laptop, iPad, smartphone, hospitalization insurance, group insurance and ecocheque
- 6 extra recovery days on top of the statutory leave
- Never work on holidays and bridge days
Do you feel ready for this challenge? Send us your CV by clicking on the button next to this vacancy.
Prof Praxis is a renowned company in the tool industry. We are a company that specializes in the sale of construction tools, the distribution of which is done through specialized dealers.
We are currently urgently looking for an order picker (m / f).
In our warehouse you take the orders for our customers ready on the basis of the order form. You also check the quality, quantity and labeling of the goods. Accuracy is central here. When you are done with an order you scan it out and have it ready for checking. You also ensure, together with colleagues, that the warehouse is well maintained. Occasionally you jump in for the unloading of an incoming order.
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position, preferably in a technical sector
- Good knowledge of Dutch
- Work accurately and correctly
- Hands on mentality
- Flexible and easy-going
You are part of a team of about 20 warehouse workers. Your wages are supplemented with fringe benefits, such as meal vouchers, transport compensation, hospitalization insurance and eco vouchers.
Do you feel ready for this challenge? Send us your resume via email@example.com or by clicking on the button next to this vacancy